Serves: 4 (add ingredients to increase quantities)
- 1 tin (400g) red kidney beans
- 20ml tomato juice
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 85g cheddar cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes
- Place the drained kidney beans, tomato juice, cider vinegar, worchester sauce, garlic and chilli powder into a food processor and blend until totally mixed.
- Add to a frypan with the cheese and stir over a low-medium heat until the cheese has melted and is thoroughly mixed.
- You can serve it hot or cold.