- 650 g pork mince
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- To serve: choice of tomato sauce, bbq sauce, soy sauce or sweet chilli sauce
Prep: 25 minutes | Cook: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with clean wet hands.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place onto tray.
- Bake 30 – 40 minutes until golden.
- Serve with sauce and serviettes.